City Park Friends and Neighbors Update
Mission Statement: “Actively Protect the Classical Pastoral Character of the Park.”
THE CPFAN MONTHLY PUBLIC, BOARD MEETING DATE/ LOCATION HAS CHANGED!
The May CPFAN Meeting:
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 7:45 PM
Location: FORD WARREN PUBLIC LIBRARY 2825 High St. Denver 80205
MAY MEETING AGENDA
• . COMMITTEE ORGANIZATION
• . UPDATES
• CITY PARK GOLF COURSE LAW SUIT / ACTIONS
• CPFAN PETITION TO SAVE CITY PARK GOLF COURSE (3634 Signatures so far!)
• PARK HILL GOLF COURSE A”NEW” PARK FOR DENVER? SEE INC RESOLUTION HERE
• NEW CPFAN VIDEO TO SUPPORT THE CITY PARK GOLF COURSE LAW SUIT
• .RESOLUTION AGAINST PLATTE TO PARK HILL DRAINAGE BY EXEC, COMMITTEE OF DENVER DEMOCRATIC PARTY
• .INTER- NEIGHBORHOOD COOPERATIVE (INC) UPDATE
Lamone Noles. Newly installed President of CPFAN 2017-2018
CONGRATULATIONS NEW CPFAN BOARD MEMBERS AND OFFICERS
At our Annual Membership meeting the following slate of Board Members was elected:
Hank Bootz, VP, Treas.
Lamone Noles , President
John Van Sciver, Secretary
I look forward to seeing you at our May meeting. I want to hear what you think the priorities for CPFAN should be for the next year. Please tell your friends and neighbors about the important work that CPFAN does to protect City Park and City Park Golf Course. Both are Denver designated parks and both are listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places. We are also concerned about the residents of the communities that live around and play in our two great city parks. Membership is FREE. Click here to join.
I hope to see you on May 4th at our public, monthly meeting. We look forward to a great year of active member participation.
736 total views, 1 views today